About Me

by - 20:47

// About Me//

Hi, I’m Fitriani and you can call me fitri. Welcome to the one and only blog! Live in Makassar, and graduated from Hasanuddin University (Red Campus) Indonesia country I’m early twenty three years old. I like something simple but no plain and cute. It’s like watching news instead of soap opera (but like Korean Drama). When go hang out that just ate. Have got a business hand craft. Blood type A (May be you can explain about my behavior).

***


// Beauty Profile//

Skin Concern
Face : Oily skin all of face, big pores, comedos, warm undertone skin.
Body: The smallpox, I got it even before 7 years old

***


// About Blog //

This is what I want was created on 2017, post are using english and bahasa. Expect a lot of my opinion and any referensi from other blog.  Actualy I have a blog from 2009 but because long not been used so that it forgot the email and password, and since 2017 to make blogs.




0 komentar